Enjoyable Elevator Music Enjoyable Elevator Music

wow

I'm addicted
I can't get it out of my head
It's awesome
like the bit between 0:20 and 0:24 best

Forsaken Neon Forsaken Neon

best song on ng

yep what the title says, pure awesomeness. It's brilliant. It's awesome. There is nothing else to say.

Mongolian Asscrack Mongolian Asscrack

lol XD

Ok, straight to the point, that is Wierd and random (good). This would be good for, say, one of those stupid single-frame flashes, for example, and it is seriously funny. I've just hadit on loop for the past 5 mins and I'm still not bored. 10/10.

uzzan101 responds:

HAHAHA thanks

Course of Evil || Megaman 2 Course of Evil || Megaman 2

OMG!!

This is so awesome! It's like SM64: the alternate route but with better tone and slightly differen't. However there was loads of wasted time at the end not playing anything, meaning you can't loop it automaticly. To be honest I don't really see any other improvements. Just cut off that bit at the end.

On The Run On The Run

Not varied enough

It was a good loop for a cutscene or something, but really it was just the same thing being repeated again with not much variation. Make it more varied!

SOUNDKRAP SOUNDKRAP

Liked the random style

It was 8-bit which was good, and it had a nice variation of stuff going on. Random style wuz good.

Improvement: maybe it was a bit TOO varied. there is such thing as too much of a good thing, take away the really quiet bits.

Goin' Down to Newgrounds Vmix Goin' Down to Newgrounds Vmix

Funny, strange, and everything else that's awesome

It was funny that the whole song was about NG and stuff, E.G "If another madness tribute gets through the judgement zone, I'm gonna track the author down and set fire to his home". Need more of that stuff. It was quite catchy, in fact it was so good I downloaded it to my phone.

Improvement: have more of that funny NG related stuff.

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy

Brilliant

Sorry I'm not much good @ reviewing audio, but I can say that It was a brilliant mix of styles and I like techno, so 10/10.

The pie song(realy annoying) The pie song(realy annoying)

Good

It's quite funny and yes it was really annoying.

A Hero Emerges A Hero Emerges

Awesome

This is so good I've downloaded it to my phone =>

JinNJuice responds: