Trollface Launch Trollface Launch

I see what you did there!

The super upgrade always sets istelf to be £5,000 more than you already have, in case anyone is confused. Quite annoying as I spent a lot of time gettinf £1,000,000 but still it s funny!

Asteroids Revenge III Asteroids Revenge III

Broken!

Can't see any of the ships :(

Used to be a great game, but now it's broken. Please fix!

Super Smash Flash Super Smash Flash

epic

just makes ya want to play SSBB :D

Secret Exit Secret Exit

Cool

Good game, I needed the walkthrough for most of it xD

But the last one is just dumb, I'm not exactly gonna change time setting just to win the level.

Bubble Tanks TD Bubble Tanks TD

Cool

Awesome, It was really good I liked the upgrade paths.

BUT - I wish you could make mega mega mega towers

http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww 230/Turtlekirby101/Cantmakemegamegame gatowersD.jpg

BUGWAVE BUGWAVE

Unfinished.

This was rubbish. The instructions hardly said anything. All they said was some shit about placing towers, I was left with no idea of what the enemies were going to do, where they were coming in, how many, tips, how to place towers, etc... you really need to work on that. Also, I have to go to some other site to play the latest version, instead of just playing it here.

Battle Gear 2 Battle Gear 2

I conquered the world in 11 days!

Man, I wish it would be that simple in real life. After all, this is VERY easy. But still a great game worthy of my 10.

Pirate Launch Pirate Launch

Good but mostly luck

For example, just now I was gong well, kepping it brilliantly balanced, but then... I hit 3 islands. I completely stopped. You need something to make sure not too many bad things come at once.

Overrun Overrun

Wow...

wow... this is really hard... I managed to get to the final level, but got defeated on it. On the last level I was shooting my finger off, but some of the enemies were just too fast and the turret didn't turn fast enough.

Cursors of the Future! Cursors of the Future!

Awesome

Those were some mighty fine cursors you got there. I downloaded the caterpillar and put it on my desktop. The space craaft one was eaqually good, but I found (in the download preview) that it didn't have all the stars zooming backwards in the desktop thing. I can understand that this would take up too much prossesing power when other things were running, but you could have it slow down and stop when the mouse moved off, or something.