View Profile TurtleKirby101

45 Movie Reviews

Great!

Funny storyline, and good animation. I mean, sure, it wasn't the best in the world, but it was funny, smooth, and no ads! And that's why I think this deserves a 10 from me. Improvments would be: make the sound on-sync, though that doesn't really matter, and perhaps make the text boxes a little better. But still a 10/10 5/5!

ethannat responds:

_________________________
|.....Welcome to Awesomeville....|
|......Population: Your Review.....|
|________________________|
.......................|...........|

AWESOME!

This was so great. I couldn't stop laughing. Seriously. Sure, there were diffuculties with the coding. But it didn't decrease the funnyness of the submission. Some improvments could be, a music loop, and of course, some buttons. But that doesn't matter, because it was a funny submission, and it was worth my 2 minuites. It will probably get a low score because most people on NG don't know about the OMGPOP crews, but don't listen to 'em. It was great. 10/10 5/5

ethannat responds:

Yay! TurtleKirby wins the most awesome review contest!!! He gets a high five!

OWAIT. I told you not to watch this!!!!!!! OMGGGGGGGG. High five revoked.

lulz, jk

BEST FLASH EVAR

lol, this made me lauch out loud, sevral times. So funny. Great movie.

60 Game Reviews

I see what you did there!

The super upgrade always sets istelf to be £5,000 more than you already have, in case anyone is confused. Quite annoying as I spent a lot of time gettinf £1,000,000 but still it s funny!

Broken!

Can't see any of the ships :(

Used to be a great game, but now it's broken. Please fix!

epic

just makes ya want to play SSBB :D

11 Audio Reviews

wow

I'm addicted
I can't get it out of my head
It's awesome
like the bit between 0:20 and 0:24 best

best song on ng

yep what the title says, pure awesomeness. It's brilliant. It's awesome. There is nothing else to say.

lol XD

Ok, straight to the point, that is Wierd and random (good). This would be good for, say, one of those stupid single-frame flashes, for example, and it is seriously funny. I've just hadit on loop for the past 5 mins and I'm still not bored. 10/10.

uzzan101 responds:

HAHAHA thanks

1 Art Review

Why have you not been scouted?

great... just great.

I'm a normal person who likes turtles and Kirby. I'll add more stuff here whenever I want to say something new.

21, Male

envelope licker

£££(where they come from)

3/28/09